Tuesday, May 3, 2011


it's like my exams have ended but it's not.
it's like life has a larger calling but maybe it's not.

i kept praying and praying for what i should become.
and sometimes i know but sometimes i don't.

but i am thankful for what i have become.
these 4 years have changed me a lot.
to someone i think my nj school mates (friends???) might find it too hard to recognize
i think it's for the better. so good for me. YAY

i can't really be bothered with my exams.
it's like i can forsee a long road ahead of me and exams seem too trivial now.
argh. and ge>exams. definitely.

politics is dirty. and there's no point trying to prove a point.
and as much as one party is playing dirty. the kettle is as black as the pot.
so be chills pple. don't be too emotionally charged. (note to self.)

5 more days to US! ((: YAY! ((:
and so little time left to catch up.
but those who want to stay will make a point to stay.
i've tried. as hard as you would.

right at the wrong time. it hurts.

No comments: