Saturday, October 1, 2011

hello wake up. sept has ended and oct is here.
like seriously. oct? and i'm gng to turn 23 soon.
)):

reality really sucks big time.

work has started and i have gotten my first month's pay.
life doesn't feel much different just that i have to get use to the fact that i will never enjoy the freedom i used to have when i was studying.

everything is fine except myself.
i need to change. change my expectations on myself. i have none for others but tones for myself.
it sucks to be very self-awared cos it's taking its toil on me.
yet this is not the end, just the beginning.
anniecheong, ur future is brighter.
at least i know when im 35, there is some glimpse of hope. i hope.

it's gng to be an awesome oct.
i am sure it is.
just keep floating. just keep floating.
and soon jan will come and a new year is here.

No comments: