Tuesday, June 17, 2014

and so my house is finally undergoing renovations. after 28 years.
while my sis and i were packing our stuff, we realized how much we used to read and write
and how writing has helped us straighten out our troubled thoughts and to just. ventilate.

here i am. revisiting my blog and writing again.
and this year has proven to be the most eventful year for me. 
  1. i quit my job which i always knew was my passion but i am so sick of lousy management, bureaucracy and waiting for things to happen.
  2. i am starting my own enterprise to create happiness or just bringing relief for both me and my clients (which was what i was hoping to do in my previous job) and i am definitely hoping that i will succeed. 
  3. i've booked a ticket to Iceland on impulse. 
  4. i'm going to travel to China or Taiwan on my own to be a farmer and just to be on my own and lastly, 
  5. my 6 years long relationship came to an end. 
despite all these, the truth is, i have never felt so alive. 
"Everybody has their own private Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb."
- Hugh MacLeod
and it's so true. 

for the past two months, I have been struggling with the initial inertia to climb this Mount Everest after being put at the foot of it. Now, I am more than ready to start climbing. 
and whether i conquer it or not, that's not my priority. the process is key. 

i believe every thing happened for a reason and there's peace within me.
no anger no regrets. but definitely lasting memories. 
should things didn't happen, i wouldn't have gone for flower arrangement classes, felt the need to start my own business and eventually quitting my job. 
everything was already in God's plan. there was no running away from.

so now, all i have to do is to start trusting.
to trust myself and
to trust that God has bigger plans for me.

now that my initial securities are gone -
a long term relationship and a secure job.
i'm left with my business and there's no looking back.
i believe with God's love to have the passion to love and to deliver happiness
will bring me to higher grounds and to soar on wings like eagles.



But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint. 
Isaiah 40:31

No comments: