Thursday, October 4, 2012

How true it is that blogging is for the depressed.
Never expected myself to be back here blogging. 
But here I am, today.

day 2 gng to day 3.
It's has just been a confusion of emotions but never anger.
I wonder why I am not angry. I want to be but I can't.

I really thank God for the people He has placed in my life
Those I met before him, those I met thru him - all of them have been really awesome.
I thank God for having people in my life that are going thru all these tgt with me.
But also for this long journey through my youth. I nv regret it and still crave for more.

I'm cruising along fine. But with pockets of breakdowns.
Am surprised that I've survived thru my session which is so close to my raw feelings. 
I just want to cruise and I just want to hang around. 

How cathartic it is to be typing this on the iPad and tearing at the same time.
I hope the "message" was for me and not me being foolish.
I've chosen you and I don't want you to be falling. 
I will be here. 

We can't hide 4 yrs away.

No comments: